Kimpton Alton Hotel Loves Hosting Families
Kimpton Alton Hotel surprises and delights adults and kids alike. A location near kid-friendly attractions, a special partnership for traveling parents, and roomy guest rooms and suites practically guarantee the whole family will have a fun-filled family vacation in San Francisco they’ll remember forever. Play at one of our over 180 playgrounds and 80 recreation centers, then refuel at one of our 300+ coffee shops (looking at you, parents). Kiddo-friendly culture, stimulating educational opportunities, and family-friendly fun is part of the San Francisco experience.
Here’s what families can look forward to during their stay at Kimpton Alton Hotel:
Kimpton x Micro Kickboard
Enjoy 20% off our Best Flexible Rate while the kids scoot around town on our Micro Kickboard scooters.
Head to Pier 39 and Golden Gate Park for guaranteed fun. Stop by our bodega to pack snacks to-go.
We’ve teamed up with the innovative baby brand, 4moms, to provide guests traveling with infants the best in baby gear during their stay. Available for complimentary use is the brand’s roomie Breeze Plus Playard with a bassinet and changer option, the Cleanwater Tub with built-in thermometer so baby baths are a breeze and their popular MamaRoo4 Infant Seat - the only infant seat that replicates the natural motions of parents! Simply contact us to reserve your gear prior to or during your stay. Limited quantities available.
Family-Friendly Attractions in San Francisco Include:
- Historic Streetcar Ride, F Line - steps from hotel
- Pier 39 - 0.4 miles
- Bay Cruises & Water Taxis - 0.5 miles
- Lombard Street - 0.5 miles
- Coit Tower - 1.0 miles
- Marina Green - 1.5 miles
- Ferry Building - 1.7 miles
- Crissy Field - 2.6 miles
- Mission Dolores Park - 4.0 miles
- De Young Museum - 5.0 miles
Project Night Night Package
The Kimpton Alton x Project Night Night.
This “give a gift and get a gift” package allows guests to provide comforting essentials to a child in need and take home a souvenir from their own San Francisco adventure.
- Guestroom accommodations
- $25 donation to Project Night Night which provides one Night Night Package to a homeless child
- Add extra love and choose a favorite children’s book from the Alton’s library to donate to Project Night Night
- One Alton-branded cotton tote with San Francisco coloring book and crayons for guest to take home
Available for 2+ night stays.